Let us do what we do. So you can do what you do.
LUXE Autohaus offers a full-service consignment program that benefits both buyers and sellers of fine automobiles. If you have a car you'd like to sell, LUXE Autohaus is a great option. We remove all the hassle and provide you with lots of leisure time to do the things you'd rather do. The kicker is that we can do this for you and still offer you a larger return in a shorter time period versus a private sale.
While these two factors are by far the largest roadblocks to selling high-end cars in the private market, there are numerous other factors that LUXE can help you overcome:
- LUXE can accept trade-ins as full or partial payment for your vehicle, even if you don't want to entertain trades. We can take an '86 Pontiac as a partial trade for your '09 M5.
- As a licensed dealer with strong connections in the finance industry, LUXE can arrange financing that simply isn't possible in a private sale. If the market value of your vehicle is greater than ten thousand dollars, you'll lose eighty percent of the buyer pool if you can't arrange financing.
- Advertising. LUXE offers a fully-integrated marketing campaign for your vehicle in the venues that matter most to your target buyers. In addition to our broad-brand general marketing, our standard consignment package includes vehicle-specific marketing that reaches over ninety percent of internet shoppers through our contracts with Cars.com, Autotrader.com, Yahoo! Autos, MSN Autos, Google Base, Craigslist, Postlets, and many more. It's fair to say that if a potential buyer is looking for a car like yours, she will trip over it two or three times on the sites we list on. We have a skilled photographer with thousands of dollars in professional photographic and lighting equipment at his disposal to ensure that your car will be seen in the best possible light. Our dedicated automotive enthusiasts will describe your car in words in a way that will make you second-guess your decision to sell it. If you want more, we also offer featured placements on Autotrader.com, eBay.com, Cars.com, and niche publications and websites for an additional fee.
- Reconditioning. LUXE handles everything your car needs to prepare it for an optimal sale at a fair market price. And leveraging our expertise and our preferred-vendor relationships, we'll do it for you at industry-insider pricing. At a minimum, these services include a pre-purchase inspection by a licensed technician that is an expert in your car's make followed by a truly professional detail service by proven professionals. We can also take care of things like the removal of minor door dings, 4-wheel alignment, tire replacement, alloy wheel reconditioning, upholstery repair, window tint removal, windshield replacement, and even major mechanical issues and non-structural* body-shop issues. We've already found the vendors that do quality work and wouldn't dream of leaving us dissatisfied -- why not let us take care of it for you?
*We don't sell cars with structural issues, period. Even if they're "repaired correctly" -- because there isn't such a thing.
- Availability and convenience. We're open for business five days a week in a secure, fully-insured, and climate-controlled indoor showroom. All the cost and headache of setting up and dealing with (missed) appointments, test drives, low-ballers, and tire-kickers is handled gracefully by LUXE. If a customer wants to have your car inspected by an independent shop, we'll take care of the transport to and from our dealership. If a customer wants the sale to be done contingent on cosmetic work, mechanical work or anything else, we take care of it (at our reduced pricing -- extended to you). You do nothing but cash your check when the sale is complete.
- International and Out of State Sales. We sell a considerable number of vehicles every month to international and out of state buyers, and we're well-versed in the financial, transport, and customs components of these types of sales. We'll ensure that this segment of the market for your vehicle is engaged enthusiastically, and with the confidence that our extensive knowledge in highline exports affords us.
- Warranties. Once we're satisfied by our inspection of your vehicle as well as a qualified third-party inspection of your vehicle, we can offer potential buyers bumper-to-bumper warranties of up to ten years/100,000 miles that can be used at any dealership or licensed repair facility. The peace of mind this kind of warranty can offer is often the deciding factor in a mutually successful sale.
A Goal-Oriented Partnership
At LUXE, our mission is to match people with the perfect car for their needs. The car you no longer need or want is that perfect car for one of our customers. We view every consignment contract with LUXE as a partnership between LUXE, you, as the seller, and the new owner. Our fees reflect that goal: we charge a simple percentage of the sale price, ranging from 10% to 17.5%, depending on the estimated sale price of your vehicle. This fee is agreed upon before the contract is signed.
That "Ahhh" Feeling -- Everybody Wins
When your car sells at LUXE, the new owner will have had the same pleasant, satisfying experience that you had when you consigned your car with us: an enthusiastic, facts-oriented adventure in a professional, state-of-the-art climate controlled indoor showroom, office, and lounge setting with friendly, personal service by real people who happen to be car nuts. We're available and responsive to you throughout the process. We live for this.
Don't hesitate to contact us today to find out how simple it is to consign your car with LUXE!